Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas~ A Gift for You!


FREE EAR DREAM- a $25 value
This week Im giving away (FREE WITH ANY ORDER;) my newest style of ear cuff, the Ear Dream. Thyme2dream Ear Dreams are ear wraps that fit over the back of your ear for an easy to wear "ear vine" effect. To give everyone a chance to try them out Im giving one away FREE with any order from any of my shops. This is ONLY for newsletter members and social media followers so you wont see it in the shop announcement, just include FREE EAR DREAM in the notes to seller section when you check out and also let me know what color wire (silver, gold or black) and crystal (pick one, I have a lot;) or just put "you choose" to be surprised. Remember: YOU MUST LEAVE A NOTE TO RECEIVE THE EAR DREAM - EXPIRES Sunday, Dec 29

This offer is good in any of my online shops:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...