Year End Refer a Friend Contest & Sale ~ $50 Gift Certificate!!





I have had a lot of fun with my new Thyme2dream Facebook Page this year- thank you to everyone who joined!! Now as this year draws to a close, Im aiming to reach 500 fans before the start of 2010 and I decided to make it fun by adding a contest and sale to the festivities!





THE SALE: I still have my Fairy Merry Christmas Sale section open and here is a coupon good for an additional 20% off. Just enter YERAF09 when you check out at Thyme2dream ArtFire now through Dec 31st for 20% off your entire order. NOTE: THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN MY ARTFIRE SHOP (gotta love ArtFire coupons for making it simple;)

THE CONTEST: Entering is simple~1st, fan Thyme2dream on Facebook (if you havent already) THEN, tell a friend about my Facebook page, ask them to fan it AND leave your name in a comment on one of the recent posts on my wall... ie "Flora Fairy referred me"

You each get your name in a drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate good towards anything in my ArtFire shop! The more friends you refer the more times your name is in the drawing...;-)

Drawing will be held January 1st, so all comments til then will count

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like facebook. One reason is that it's never possible to erase what is written (by you, about you, etc etc.)

But I'll tweet about it.
Your jewelry is awesome!

Happy new year!!

Are you aware that your settings here at the site don't allow people to participate with name and url, only those with a google account and open ID?

Karla said...

Thanks Laane...Im planning to have a blog contest of some sort sometime soon as well to include the folks who dont have FB. Ive been focusing on Facebook because it is so easy and convenient for me to use, but I know not everyone is on there.

I will check the settings- I didnt know that- Im still a relative newbie to the inner workings of a blog- I can do a post, but thats about it!! Thanks for the tip:)

A L J Augustine said...

Hello--

I know this may seem forward, but I'm new to beading and I LOVE the fae/fantastical/fairytale genre and I would love to know if there is any way that you can send/sell directions on how to make your earcuffs and 1 of your rings. They would be for my sole amusement of trying to accomplish such a skill and I think they are so divine that I would make it for myself to wear...it doesn't have to be any of the creations that you are selling, it can be the directions to a start out one, one that you first started making, one that you are no longer selling...do you think it is possible?

Karla said...

Thanks for asking! A tutorial of some of my stuff is on my to do list for this year- but its a hard process for me..I dont really know how I do it, I just start twisting and there it is, lol. Hopefully I will get time in a few weeks to sort it out and get something written..stay tuned here, I will be sure to post about it when I do:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...