EvenStar Elven Forest Collection is Born



Evenstar (Undómiel in the Elvish tongue) was the name given to Arwen by her grandmother Galadriel..a prophetic name, for she was indeed the Evening Star of her people.

In this new elven forest range, I set the purples & pinks of a twilight sky amidst shimmery starlike crystals and leaves.








These pieces started as a routine custom order, but got out of hand and turned into a whole new jewelry range! I love when that happens!!

So far I only have ear cuff and pendant, but plans are in the works for elven headdress, bracelet, earrings, hair fanices and more..if you would like to order any of those pieces before I list them, just drop me a line.

6 comments:

S and O said...

That is beautiful!!! :)

Olivia

TataniaRosa said...

Those are indeed beautiful :)

mermaiden said...

very mystical and precious.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

So pretty. So verrrry pretty!

Wendy Gillissen said...

I love the colours! I hope you will do more soon. I might want to buy some;)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Just lovely! Your work is just so delicate in appearance, so feminine ... so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...