Sophia's Fairy Woods Collection

I am finally getting some more of the Sophia Fairy Collection designs finished.

I already had an earcuff, and here is the bracelet. Earrings and ring to follow next.


If you would like me to make a tiara, necklace, hair comb or clip in this colour combo, just let me know:)

This collection was named in honor of my new baby niece, Sophia...the pinks remind me of her cute little baby cheeks, and purple is her mum' favorite colour, so these just had to be named after her!

You can see more amazing photos of Sophia and other beautiful stuff at my sister's delightful photography blog: from Snapshot to Fine Art.

For my EC friends~ she's not an EC-er yet, so if you do pop in, please leave her a comment encouraging her to join;)

5 comments:

Designing Hilary said...

**GASP**!!!! How beautiful!

The bracelet is beautiful too. ;D

Deanna Lack said...

You have such an eye for color and design... gorgeous work.

Unknown said...

I love the work, and am saving my pennies for a purchase.

Marlaine said...

Pretty piece. Wirework is so much fun!

Beadsme said...

This is gorgeous, you are so talented.

Cute bubs too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...