I am SO far behind in acknowledging my blogging friends who have given me awards and/or fun tags...so I am going to try to start a new leaf here- begin with the latest,and include the wonderful people who have given me awards and tags in the past couple of months (If I missed you, please leave me a comment so I can amend my oversight).
I LOVE MY BLOG FRIENDS...and am sorry Im such a slacker, lol!!
I was tagged by Twenty Pound Tabby on Monday...and to quote her post: The rules are I link back to the tagger(s), share seven random or weird facts about myself, post these rules and then tag seven others.
1. I am 6'3" tall (yes really) I forget that my online friends don't know that...its the first thing people notice about me in person!
2. Hubby Ian and I are both NOT coffee drinkers- never have been. Ian is the only other person I have ever met who isn't.
3. I really do have Thyme in my garden- I grow herbs because I think they are useful, friendly plants and because they are very hardy wee things and can survive my "attention deficit gardening" style;)
4. I was named after a lake in Idaho..sort of...the lake is called Coeur D'alaine and I am Karla Dalaine...Dad thought Coeur sounded too much like the beer, so they went with Karla.
5. My 3 boys all have 2 middle names- I started with the oldest and couldn't leave the other two out!
6. I am a 4th generation oldest child-all females-on my mother's side (from a LONG line of strong-willed women, please pray for my beloved husband)
7. I pretty much love everyone in the world...you have to try really hard to make me not like you, and even then it probably wont work:)
Passing the tag torch on to:
From Snapshot to Fine Art
(my little sister's AMAZING photography blog)
(a FAE and Entrecard friend- her blog is so much fun!!)
The Art Zoo
(featuring wonderful new creations from the handmade world)
(wonderful wire artist & and VERY informative blog)
Kimmy Sharing Light
(beautiful & thoughtful blog- and one of the awards I need to catch up with;-)
(a Dutch EntreCard friend- and another award I was honored to receive)
The Beaded Lily's Sketchbook
(beautiful beadwork and tagged me in a CUTE tag on Oct 11)