Sunday, November 30, 2008

All That Glitters Gold for Christmas Sale


Lothlorien Crystal Forest Earrings



Ive been having SOOO much fun marking things down and putting them in my HOLIDAY SALE section on Etsy. I went sort of random in my choices, but also decided to include some of my favorite Christmas colour schemes...here are some from the Glittery Gold & Sparklies colour range (aka Lothlorien Crystal Forest Collection;)





Lothlorien Crystal Forest Necklace



Fairy Lights Magic Forest Ring



Midsummer Night Fairy Arm Cuff/Bracelet


2 comments:

Cally the Wild Aspie said...

Humbly I offer an Inde Sapien Choice Award, for your gorgeous wearable art (and often hilarious tweets). Please visit http://wildaspiepicks.blogspot.com/2008/12/inde-sapien-choice-awards.html to accept a copy of the Award image.

I give thanks for you!

ChatElaine said...

I just love the cuff and want to do some myself but not sure where to start!!! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...