The Elves Would Like Me to Announce


A small sample of the items
still available in my HOLIDAY SALE section


Since the elves I hang out with are not the same busy little creatures that populate Santa's shop, and have lives of their own to attend to (leaving me to produce all the jewelry from my shop pretty much single handed;) we need to let you know that the official Thyme2dream CHRISTMAS SHIPPING DEADLINE for the USA is DECEMBER 18th.

On the other hand GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for instant delivery via email..AND on sale at 20% off just now;)

3 comments:

ChatElaine said...

Just wanted to say thank you for your lovely comments.

Very chuffed!!

ChatElaine said...

I have also given you a blog award as I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing what beautiful tiaras you have created.

Youniquely Chic said...

Your circlets are stunning! I have added you to my favorites in Etsy... I will for sure be back after the first of the year to purchase some!

Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...