Titania's Dream: Work In Progress

I am honored to announce that one of my favortite Etsy artists, Ida M W Larsen, aka Mizzdraconia is working on a new painting of Titania, featuring jewelry from my Crystal Forest Collection

She recently sent photos from her model shoot to update me on the progress, and kindly gave me permission to post them here in my blog:


In the photos, Ida is wearing my Lothlorien Crystal Forest Tiara, Bracelet, Necklace and also my Midsummer Night Fairy Arm Cuff

I am so excited about this project...it is fun to have my work included in another fantasy artist's piece, and fascinating to follow Ida as she goes through the creative process!

Ida's work has been featured in such publications as Heavy Metal Magazine, Art Scene International,Imagine FX Magazine, Photoshop Creative Magazine and Forbidden Whispers Magazine. In her shop on Etsy, she features prints of many of her pieces as well as fun and functional jewelry and other sudries with her artwork.

You can also see her work on her own website: Ida-Larsen-art.com

UPDATE: Here is a link to the completed print in her Etsy Shop: The Frog Princess
It ended up not being Titania, but a gorgeous piece nonetheless:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...